[AccessD] A2003: Connecting with GMAIL

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Aug 29 10:47:55 CDT 2014

CDO does not use any of the Outlook functionality. When you use the Google
SMTP server you need a Gmail account for the login/password. The sent emails
are in that accounts Sent Mail folder. Using the Google server works for
small mailings. There is a limit of something like 400 emails per day I
think.