[AccessD] Normalization discussion

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:14:01 CDT 2014

How can one single animal derive from two cities? If you can explain that,
then perhaps we need a M2M relationship table; but so far I do not see the
need, As far as I know, you are born in one place at one time, and that is
that.Of course, modern science being what it is, I could be way beyond the
historical picture.

Arthur