[AccessD] Access 2010 Report footer at Page Bottom

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Dec 1 11:12:12 CST 2014

Hi Andy,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I am not sure how your solution will
help.  The report footer will always be on the last page anyway so there is
no need to check the previous pages.  What I am after is how to position it
on the last page always at the bottom.  Jim seems to have confirmed the best
way to do it.

Regards

David