[AccessD] Access 2010 Indexes

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 14:14:09 CST 2014

Hi Susan

Not at work now and only have 2013 there. It's a thought and I'll try
tomorrow. I'm going to look awfully daft if that's the case. OTOH I doubt it
because the "help" text which appears is a small amount of text in a lot of
spare space so if I had inadverently made the index window too narrow I
can't see why it would leave that part so big and completely lose the option
values. I'll definitely take a look though.

Andy