[AccessD] reporting and multi-value fields

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Dec 5 17:26:20 CST 2014

Best advice. Avoid multi-value fields like the plague.  They are an abomination in the eyes of
Codd :)

Second best - you need to separate them out in the underlying query, put a report grouping
on the primary record's key and put the rest of your information in the section header with
only the MV values in the detail section

--
Stuart