[AccessD] reporting and multi-value fields

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:17:35 CST 2014

Also, for reporting purposes, I have run a crosstab query once to get a max
case of all field values, then hard code those as report columns, the
quantity of unique results (values in the multivalue field) drives how many
fields are needed (if say I have to add labels, I will put more than I need
on the report and then make ones I didn't use invisible or in negative left
territory.) Using such dynamic SQL to change the query's SQL for the report
has helped me deal with additional data points as column headers.