[AccessD] reporting and multi-value fields

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:32:18 CST 2014

I didn't need a thank you Susan. For you to be insinuating such is yet
another discourtesy.

I said I got no reply nor any request for clarification. From what I can
tell,  my solution wasn't even on target, i certainly don't need a thank
you for an invalid answer.
I don't know what Arthur intended, I can only respond to how it made me
feel. It felt like an attack on my professional reputation. We all depend
heavily on our reputations and the idea that I feel anything but respect
and regard for the people who read my articles and are able to use them is
just... I was floored by Arthur's insinuation. Comparing them to drug
addicts was insulting -- thinking that I might compare them to drug addicts
was appalling to me.

I didn't ignore your post. I had no questions and nothing to add to it.
Over the years, we've all learned that the casual "thank you" posts are
frowned upon. One of the things that I try to do is give a general "Thanks
to everyone ..." at the end of a conversation. I didn't set out to ignore
you or show any disrespect. I wasn't done yet! If you found my lack of
immediate response to be disrespectful, I'm sorry -- it wasn't intended
that way.

Susan H.