[AccessD] Change Order within Access 2007 Report Group

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Tue Dec 9 15:48:01 CST 2014

All,

Is it possible to change the order in an Access report Group from "with A on top" to "with Z on top" with VBA code?

We currently have an Access 2007 report that our Accounting Department uses daily.  This report has one report "Group" on Sales_Order_Number (Ascending).

Recently it was requested that a second report be created with the Sales_Order_Numbers in descending order.

Instead of creating a second report, I would like to have a button to change the Report's Group Order on the fly.  Is this possible via VBA code?

We have several other reports where the sort order is changed on the fly, but none of these have report Groups.

Thanks,
Brad