[AccessD] Administrivia - DBA List Holiday Party (Fund Drive) Invitation

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Dec 15 12:06:42 CST 2014

Hi All!

You're all invited to a Holiday Party!

We're having a funding drive to keep these lists running. For the last year
we've been running due to one person paying for the list costs. This has to
end. If we get enough, they'll keep going. If we don't they'll just shut
down some day and eventually you'll wonder why you're "not getting any email
from the list lately".

So pretend you're out at a holiday party with DBA and buy it a couple of
craft brews or snifters, as that's all it'll take if everyone joins the
party. Rest assured, DBA can handle as many drinks as it gets. And in any
case, it'll take a taxi home.

You can donate at:

http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations/donor.asp

Sincerely,