[AccessD] This seems to get me often

Steve Schapel steve at datamanagementsolutions.biz
Tue Dec 23 22:47:34 CST 2014

If I understand the purpose of your database correctly, Susan, then that's
how I would do it.  I agree with you - if you are tracking donors, then orgs
and individuals in the same table is not denormalised.  And if you need to
also identify the connections between individuals and organisations, or
between individuals and other individuals, or between organisations, then
use a sub-typing model as mentioned by Jack.

Regards
Steve