[AccessD] This seems to get me often

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 08:23:23 CST 2014

Well maybe not simple -- but narrow in scope -- how's that? :) I can easily
see the boss saying, "Can we do ..." -- but it'll be adding a new report or
changing data input routine. She's not going to ask for something I can't
give her quickly and without too much fuss. If that DOES happen, I will let
you guys know so you can all say "I told you so."

I use to have a db that I used to track article ideas, submitted articles,
and send invoices. It never grew beyond that. it worked perfectly for me. I
don't write that much anymore and invoicing is all online now, so I no
longer use it.

Although the vet was down a few weeks ago and Laurie asked me to show the
db and see was saying, "oh wow... I can use this to ...." -- so the vet
might very well have some interesting requests. She doesn't work at Salato
though, she works for the department and has her own resources so I'm not
sure how much time Laurie will ask me to invest in supplying her tools. But
still, it's about adding data to describe the care of the animals -- even
if it gets medically specific, it's still the same animals and structure.

<sigh>

Susan H.