[AccessD] trying to filter a form on a control's value

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Dec 27 11:00:58 CST 2014

Hi Bill

No, filters are not very tricky. But the filter can only be changed if something tells it so.
So either you will have to use the AfterUpdate event of the other form to reapply the filter, or you can use the OnActivate event of the form to check if the value to filter for has changed on the other form.

/gustav