[AccessD] trying to filter a form on a control's value

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 14:59:34 CST 2014

I have used filters sometimes in the past, and the way they interact with
filteron, their picky syntax, the inability to set and forget them, because
they are not dynamic like a controlsource; they are easy to be made
obsolete.

And I usually can't recall whether recordsetclone is or is not affected by
the filter when filteron  is true, I have to keep looking that up!

I give them the well earned label of "tricky"; I also wish there were a
filters collection for increments and decremental filters.