[AccessD] trying to filter a form on a control's value

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:42:06 CST 2014

Thank you and I probably don't follow all that Tempvar stuff, however I
don't sense that it meets my needs in this situation...

For one thing, the combos are for the purpose of setting (or selecting)
companyids for either existing or new orders, and it is not my intent to
restrict them.

My solution is working just fine, this whole thread was not for any other
purpose to see if a filter was dynamic, and I have learned that it is not.