[AccessD] TempVars Vs Functions for Use in Queries

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:53:42 CST 2014

Don't get started, Arthur.  Access is what it is.  There is still a niche
market for it, and I'll keep using it.  TempVars and LocalVars have their
uses in web apps where you can't use VBA.  Yes, static functions can be
used but again, only where you can use VBA.  I'm not defending the things,
but I've found that in Data macros at the table level, you may need to use
them (at least LocalVars) to hold field values to check.

Charlotte