[AccessD] Multiple Unbound Text Boxes After Update Event - ADD ON QUESTION

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Feb 4 08:22:43 CST 2014

I feel like I'm missing something though Arthur...what command/code do I use? I'm thinking along the lines of a WITH statement, but that won't exactly do it, if I'm thinking correctly.

>>> Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com> 2/4/2014 9:15 AM >>>
Probably you want one of the groups to be visible by default. First of all,
give all the controls within each group a similar name, such as
grp1TextBox1. That will simplify handling them. Then make all the grp2
agrp3 controls invisible. After that it's simple to handle them in your
AfterUpdate event.

HTH,
Arthur

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:53 AM, John Clark <John.Clark at niagaracounty.com>wrote:

> I was actually going to ask a similar question this morning...
>
> I have essentially 3 groups of questions, and I'd like to present one of
> these groups, based on the value of another field. And, I was wondering if
> I could group them and do it that way. I was even thinking about giving the
> fields a certain naming convention to do this...
>
> So, it is good to know it can be done. BUT...I'm still a bit shaky (to say
> the least) on how to carry this off.

Notice: This electronic transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you believe you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited. Niagara County is not responsible for the content of any external hyperlink referenced in this email or any email.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY PAPER OR ELECTRONIC COPIES.
Thank you for your cooperation.