[AccessD] So Access has a Future?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 4 22:43:41 CST 2014

I concur Jim

To my way of thinking they are not real apps but just light weight batch and macro files. Maybe in a couple of versions things may improve but not today. (I can just use the Libra Base application; runs the same and just builds forms, queries and reports, all macro driven...and I am not beholding to any company or private Cloud.)

Jim