[AccessD] Date in Text Box

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Feb 6 09:47:08 CST 2014

Short answer...yes

Others here can correct me...but I don't get a chance to answer questions too much here, so I'm going to jump on this one...

Your Date() or Now()...there is a difference, but it is escaping me at the moment...will be in the "Default Value" setting, and your control source will be the field of your table that you want to put it in

>>> "Kaup, Chester" <Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com> 2/6/2014 10:40 AM >>>
I have a text box on a form in which I display today's date by setting the control source to =Date(). I would like to be able to enter my date also but it will not let me. Can I have it both ways?