[AccessD] Macros not working in Access 2010

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:01:56 CST 2014

Hello All,

thanks for the replies.

Jim, I am pretty sure that I have the trust centre permissions set
correctly.  I choose the last radio button "Enable all Macros"

Darryl and Charlotte, I did fail to mention that the app is on the network,
but all users have the same permissions and it works fine on the other
machines.

What I failed to mention was that this new laptop is Windows 8, all the
other machines are Win 7.

Any other suggestions ?