[AccessD] Access 2013 Field Name Capitaliaation

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 16:30:28 CST 2014

Hi Charlotte,

I do not use prefixes for field names in tables.  However, I do use them for
table names and everything in the FE.  And, for any object in access which
carries the value of a field, I use the prefix + the name of the field.
Seems to work well - I can get into any older code and pretty quickly
understand what I was doing back then (not to say I still agree -but that's
a different story!).

And - always turn off Name AutoCorrect in options for the Current Database.

Dan