[AccessD] Save a concatenate to another field

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Feb 25 00:17:12 CST 2014

I get errors. Here's the database:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwqoor4rwd2o8hg/ConnerBishopHistories.accdb

Run the Genealogies query. ID 349 is the first record I'm trying to
concatenate. I see the results in the Expr1 field. I want to put that
concatenated info into the Title field.

Don't be concerned with the other tables, and yes, I know the whole db is
not properly titled (like tblGenealogies etc) and it's all flat vs
relational, but that is something for down the road. Right now this is what
I've go to work with.

I know I need to make it an update query, I just need the right SQL to do
what I want.

Kathryn