[AccessD] Ramblings of a nutcase

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:49:23 CST 2014

I am watching with interest the case of the UKs health care system which cannot migrate off of XP
due to incompatibility of custom apps with Windows 7 (or 8 ).  They are paying BIG BUCKS to
Microsoft to keep on supporting them. Something like $100 / machine for the first year and $200 /
year for the second year.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it