[AccessD] How did I miss this?

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:45:19 CST 2014

I was just going to say I don't think he has time to nod off.  There's the
DBFH,
building, rebuilding and optimizing servers and PCs, keeping abreast with
SQL Server optimization articles, installing SSD and more RAM than any of
us can imagine, answer AccessD.......

I think JC is like wine --better with age.

Hang in there John.