[AccessD] RUN??? Save a concatenate to another field

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Feb 25 20:19:56 CST 2014

This might help

<< https://office.microsoft.com/en-au/access-help/stop-disabled-mode-from-blocking-a-query-HA010256403.aspx>>

Regards
Darryl.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Kathryn Bassett
Sent: Wednesday, 26 February 2014 12:55 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] RUN??? Save a concatenate to another field

I'm working on the Histories table now. After changing the existing Title to Title1, and adding a new Title field, I changed the query SQL so that it is:

UPDATE Histories SET Histories.Title = [Title1] & " " & [SubTitle] & " " & [SubTitle2];

However, when I click on Run, I get "The action or event has been blocked by Disabled Mode". What does that mean, and how do I fix it?

Kathryn