[AccessD] Ramblings of a nutcase

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:01:10 CST 2014

And on the left, speaking for new and different...

Just a minute folks.

<footsteps receding, door creaking open...>

Arthur... you can't leave now Arthur...  You come back here right this minute.  Do I have to talk to
your mother???

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it

On 2/26/2014 5:50 PM, Arthur Fuller wrote:
> Consider me out of this argument. I don't give a fork which OS you choose
> as your BFF and have no interest in persuading you that mine is a better
> one. I don't give a fork. What works for you is my paramount interest.
>
> All my thoughts are currently focused upon the chicken-chili stew that is
> brewing on my slow-cooker at the moment. And compared to that immediate
> focus, thoughts of which is better this or that, pale in comparison.
>
> A.
>

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Hans-Christian Andersen <
> hans.andersen at phulse.com> wrote:

---