[AccessD] Show the print preview ribbon

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Feb 28 17:22:53 CST 2014

Dear List:

In an mdb I have a custom toolbar for print previews which had just the
close button and the magnifying glass.  In 2003 this works well but in 2007,
10 and 13 the custom toolbar does not show up.  Not surprising.

But in 2010 - my client's version - there is a print preview button at the
top when you're in print preview, and when you click it, the print preview
ribbon is displayed with the CLOSE in red.  Very good.

But the client does not want to click Print Preview to open the ribbon.  He
wants the ribbon displayed when the report opens in print preview.

How is this done?

MTIA

Rocky