[AccessD] Sign up for an Office 365 Developer Site

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Jan 12 16:37:02 CST 2014

Yes,  Exactly - We use Sharepoint as part of Office 365 - although we should use it a LOT more, in particular for workflows and the like. Cost is about $6 per month per user - although that varies country to country - either way, it is very affordable for most small businesses and there is pretty much zero IT overhead onsite once you have things set up.  Luckily have had exposure to Sharepoint in the past so I know enough to bumble my way around the setup etc.

The other huge upside is you get MS Exchange for outlook included as well, which is just brilliant.  Works well on PC, plus both Android and Apple mobile devices.   Been a game changer for my wife's business.  She loves it - One note is probably the killer app on Office 365 (for her business at least) and all of Office 2010 works rather seamlessly with.

Not Pro MS for everything, but their Office 365 small business solution has worked well for us.

Cheers
Darryl.