[AccessD] Sign up for an Office 365 Developer Site

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jan 13 07:54:17 CST 2014

  There's a good overview of A2013 web apps here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj250134.aspx

  But I think many of us coming from the desktop side will be disappointed.
It's very much a "cookie cutter" type approach to application development.
You have a limited amount of forms and controls to work with, no reporting
tools, etc.  It's very much still a first effort bringing "Access" to the
web.

  It's really not "Access" as we think of it, but something totally new
which still has the name "Access".

Jim.