[AccessD] Back-End DB is locking...WHY?!

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jan 15 02:56:04 CST 2014

Check the user rights on the directory.  I've seen this one before  - where users  can create
files but not modify them.  In that case, as soon as the first person opens it and the lock file is
created, no one else can modify the lock file, so can't open the application.

If that is not the problem,  also check user rights on the Back end database.