[AccessD] Virtual Box Problem

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jan 23 00:02:02 CST 2014

Well that was very helpful - got me closer - I switched to that adapter and
looks like it installed the adapter drive on bootup.  But still no
connection the network.  But ipconfig shows an address 169.254.133.152.
Don't know if that's wrong or right.

But a step closer anyway. Any other ideas now?  The problem is, I think the
OS, not the VM.