[AccessD] Simple Dumb Question?

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jan 23 11:35:07 CST 2014

Please forgive me for being so dang dense!

I can't remember the last time I created a form from scratch. I guess it has gotten habitual for me to recycle my past programs, and what I normally do is use a copy of an old form...sometimes even an entire DB...and just tweak it to meet my current need.

Well, I've just begun to write a new program for our Sheriff's Dept, and because I haven't done it in so long, I got a little spark under me to go a totally new way w/my interface...well, not totally I guess, but enough that I just figured I'd start from scratch.

I am not using A2010, which it appears I've never done this with, because I cannot, for the life of me, get my form to not take up the entire screen. I'm building a small  6x4 menu, and it keeps going full screen. It used to be as simple as minimizing that window, but that doesn't appear to be an option any longer.

I can just import an old form, but this is killing me that I can't figure it out.

Notice: This electronic transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you believe you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited. Niagara County is not responsible for the content of any external hyperlink referenced in this email or any email.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY PAPER OR ELECTRONIC COPIES.
Thank you for your cooperation.