[AccessD] VirtualBox

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:09:06 CST 2014

I used VMWare for several years with success - I used to have a separate VM
for each version of Office.  I don't remember having any problems with
networking/Internet.

I switched over to Parallels when I moved to Macs, but that wasn't out of
any dissatisfaction with VMWare.  If I remember correctly, Parallels at the
time had more features than VMWare Fusion for OSX.

Doug