[AccessD] VirtualBox

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 23 20:31:26 CST 2014

Hi Doug:

Thanks. I have never seen this issue before.

I usually just match the real hardware network card name, which is generally automatic but could require a search through the host computers device manager for the appropriate network card name and then the NAT setting will detect it. Barring that I would suspect something else wrong.

Was there any solution or things to check supplied along with this information?

Jim