[AccessD] Simple Dumb Question?

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Jan 24 07:05:48 CST 2014

>"Please forgive me for being so dang dense!"

***** I KNEW IT! I knew it was me being a dolt...POPUP = YES!!! I should have known this...dang I tick myself off sometimes.

In my defense I had quite a hectic day yesterday. I was juggling several things at work...one w/some drama to it...and I had some home stuff going on at the same time...the weather was nasty here yesterday and my daughter had to turn around and return home because of the roads, but then was scheduled to take her younger sister to a doctor appointment, where we would meet them.

I forgot that the "popup" setting was under the "other" tab. Today I come in and my brain must be clear, because I no sooner went into look at it, and it dawned on me right away to look for this.

Today's problem...the "close" button (the "x") seems to be missing for the object I am working on. I'm not even worrying about this though...just hit run, right-click and close.

Thank you all for your help though. Just as I ended my original post, "Please forgive me for being so dang dense!" ;o)

...it is Friday and we have a Winter Weather Advisory in our area from 2PM to 7PM tomorrow. I get out of here at 3PM, so it shouldn't be too bad yet...I'll make the 15 min trip home, park my car, and stay home for the next couple of days.

Notice: This electronic transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you believe you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited. Niagara County is not responsible for the content of any external hyperlink referenced in this email or any email.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY PAPER OR ELECTRONIC COPIES.
Thank you for your cooperation.