[AccessD] The direction of data processing

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:18:31 CST 2014

 >Very complex pass-through queries use to crash Access but maybe that bug has been fixed.

I would have to guess that has been fixed.  At IBM I created a pass through that consisted of
several dozen Common Table Expressions joined together into one final result set.  It was 40
original Access queries, each one turned into a CTE.  HUGE!!!

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it