[AccessD] Question of Approach

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 28 14:18:43 CST 2014

<<Now, what is throwing ME in particular is that we want the person entering
data, to first enter client data...which is merely name (first, last, MI)
and DoB. It is this DoB, along w/the survey date, which will let us know
which survey to use...given their age. I steered her in the direction of a
subform, which would only become apparent after the age was known. But, now
I'm thinking it should have gone to another form. >>

 I would have gone with a form, un-bound, and do the "wizard" approach by
making the survey a series of steps, each step being a question.

 For the main form, I would have used a main/subform combo; main for the
patient data, subform for the survey headers (which survey, take taken, etc.

Jim.