[AccessD] Question of Approach

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 14:49:28 CST 2014

Considering the use of the facility,
First screen (form) should allow for the entry of the ID information and an
action required indicator:
Insert data form,
Indicate if existing data sets exist (or id exists with no supplementary data,
Show existing data form,
Amend data form,
Replace data form.

That should allow the data to be checked, and appropriate response form to be
presented.
Also allowing for a request for action authority if data accuracy and 'security'
is a concern.
It will also allow a warning (and/or data presentation action if the patient has
an earlier age range set of data already recorded)

It is also a start for adding processes and other forms for data entry and
querying.

JimB