[AccessD] Deleting Worksheet

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Thu Jan 30 13:19:36 CST 2014

After your code runs to delete the offending worksheets you then must save the workbook with its changes. Like this...

Dim xlApp As Excel.Application
Dim xlS As Excel.Worksheet
    Set xlApp = Excel_OpenWorkBook(strFile) ' my canned "open an excel workbook object routine"
    For Each xlS In xlApp.Worksheets
        If xlS.Name <> "MySheet" Then
            xlS.Delete
        End If
    Next xlS
    Excel_CloseWorkBook xlApp, strFile, True ' the True parameter tells my canned routine to save the workbook
    Set xlApp = Nothing

Lambert