[AccessD] corrupt database - backup rather out-dated.

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:58:22 CDT 2014

Years ago we had a discussion here about using a hex editor on an Access
MDB file and copying parts of a working MDB file into a corrupted one in
order to make it good enough to be able to be opened and for code or
something to be extracted. It was a LONG time ago though and I don't recall
if it was actually successful or just a theoretical discussion.

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com