[AccessD] corrupt database - backup rather out-dated.

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 3 01:23:32 CDT 2014

Hi Gary

That was doable for some cases where the header had been overwritten by some malfunctioning cache or network error. Such a file was not reparable by the repair routine.
The simple trick was to find the latest backup or create a new database, copy the header pages from this, and paste it over the header of the corrupt database file.

I haven't seen this kind of error for years. Networks have improved.

/gustav