[AccessD] Why can't I get all a database's DAO properties' values?

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:33:35 CDT 2014

Not sure (cannot check right now) but,  I tried using SET and got the same
error.

I am since giving up because I cannot get all of the database objects
described enough within non-database files on disk to recombine and rebuild
it without either copying from an old database or using transferdatabase to
import objects from the old data base.

I was looking for a way to rebuild a database from text files then grab
properties.