[AccessD] LoadFromText giving error only for tables?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 6 12:40:23 CDT 2014

 I stand corrected; never realized the CBF was pulled in when doing the form
(I just tried it now and it was for sure).

 I don't remember it that way, but then I was probably using it when I had a
corrupt VBA project file, so I may have only gotten the form attributes.

 But everything outside of that does need to be processed separately.

Jim.