[AccessD] Saving subform format

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:05:25 CDT 2014

Just tested and ran this on a commandbutton click, to toggle between two sourceobjects. It stores all user changes in the subform with no problem whatsoever.

I would appreciate Tom your trying it and giving feedback.

Private Sub ModifySourceObject()

Static RecentSourceObject As String

DoCmd.Echo False

On Error GoTo Exit_Me

If RecentSourceObject = "ExampleCompany" Then

    RecentSourceObject = "ExampleDriver"

Else

    RecentSourceObject = "ExampleCompany"

End If