[AccessD] Saving subform format

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Tue Jun 17 07:29:00 CDT 2014

Bill,

Thanks, that worked. When the parent form is closed, though, now I get the
pop-up asking if I want to save the subform. Yes/No doesn't mean anything,
but I can't seem to avoid the pop-up. I tried leaving DoCmd.SetWarnings
set to False when I close the form, putting the True in main form's
Activate (the main form stays open in the background, and the user returns
to it when the parent form closes), but it doesn't help.

Any suggestions?  Thanks, again.

Tom Ewald
Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems