[AccessD] dBASE

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:05:05 CDT 2014

Not to boast, but not only was I a dBASE expert back in the day, I was also
the first to publish an interview with C. Wayne Ratliff and Jeb Long. (But
like everyone else, I moved to Clipper as soon as it was released.)

Exactly how far can you get? Can you open the table itself, aside from via
the app? It would be useful to know that much anyway. If you can, and
following up on Jim's suggestion, Go Bottom and have a look at the last few
records. Also, try packing the table, and if that works, then recreate the

Arthur
​