[AccessD] Saving subform format

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Wed Jun 25 05:09:53 CDT 2014

Interesting. I guess the digest form of this list does not come out often?
This (Bill's 6/13 response & the rest of the digest) came this morning
(6/25).

My thanks, everyone, for your help. It did work as you said, Bill. After
all that, though, I decided to make it more stable and just go for the
tabbed view. Works great. Thanks, again, for your help.

Tom Ewald
Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems