[AccessD] Maintenance Fees?

John Serrano john.k.serrano at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:15:56 CST 2014

Dan, thanks for the advice!
Sounds like some experience of life has been through the ringer here...

Nevertheless, you bring up a good point. where you said leave the app in
the hands of their "developers" they don't have any, and seem to think
every problem they encounter is something that should be corrected for
free.

For example, they had a text file they downloaded incorrectly and tried to
import the file into the application and got an error and instead reviewing
text file the quick answer was "well the program is not working correctly"
Only after calling me and I noticed the file format was not the same.

This is what has prompted my question, maintenance fee, however I like how
you placed this, developed and walk away from it.

John Serrano