[AccessD] What Activities Should Maintenance Fees Cover?

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sun Mar 2 08:22:59 CST 2014

To All,

With this question from John, I was wondering what developer activities
should be covered in maintenance fees.  It would be good to show a customer
what their money is going to cover for them.

Some IT Managers will figure that maintenance fees are a given, but some may
not.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Dan