[AccessD] Manufacturing Application

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:47:52 CST 2014

Cool, would be nice to have a look if you didn't mind, however not got
Access on my PC only OpenOffice, but if it converts ok should give me an
idea of what I could be getting into if my friends company decide to
prioritise it again, as this one will be a SQL Server back-end with VB6 or
VB.net front-end.  You would probably need to send it off-line so my email
is paul.hartland at googlemail.com.

Kind Regards,

Paul