[AccessD] Windows 8

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:33:33 CST 2014

 >>>They're just horizontally sliding windows now ;-)

No they are NOT.  A window has horizontal and VERTICAL handles for adjustment.  Panes are ALWAYS
full height.  A window can be positioned anywhere on the screen.  A Pane is always docked to one
side or the other, or to the pane next to it.

A Pane is a lobotomized window with no variable vertical dimension and no ability to place it where
I want.

It is "Immersive"  LOL.  Which means MS has "Immersed" YOU in their bullshit until you forget what
you used to have, ignore the reality and believe it is "better".

Not having gone through the pain of drowning in the MS bullshit and accepting whatever it is they
want me to believe, I have become... a Luddite curmudgeon Windows 7 fanbois.

Oh well... I'll have to live with that I guess.  ;)

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it

On 3/4/2014 3:09 PM, John Bartow wrote:
> They're just horizontally sliding windows now ;-)

---